All students wear a school uniform at our school. Please name all clothing clearly.
- Royal blue polo shirt or blue and white performance polo – short sleeve with the school logo
- Navy shorts/ skort/ trackpants. Canterbury navy blue shorts are acceptable as well.
- School Fleece or Jacket (with logo).
- Gingham School Dress.
- Navy tights – optional and worn under gingham tunic or skort.
- Navy or white ankle socks.
- Navy merino/ polyprop/ thermal – only to be worn for extra warmth under the shirt.
- Navy Blue School Logo Beanie
- Jewellery -plain studded earrings or a wristwatch.
- Nail Polish is not permitted.
- Taonga permitted
- There is no specific uniform shoe. We do however expect children to wear shoes that are practical for a range of experiences including physical education.
- For health and safety reasons (head lice etc), all hair longer than shoulder length is to be tied back with a black or a navy hair tie. Only navy or black headbands are to be worn. Any other hair embellishments are not accepted, e.g. large bows.
- The school polo is to be worn where there is no sports uniform provided.
- Navy Shorts, netball skirts, cricket white pants – vary for each sport so please check on the sports website.
- Sunhats or Team Caps
- Footwear is to be practical and suitable for school activities. There is a non-specific uniform shoe.
- The wide-brimmed uniform hat is compulsory for Terms 1 and 4.