All students wear a school uniform at our school. Please name all clothing clearly.
Please note performance shirts are not to be wore as daily school uniform. They are for outside of school engagements, e.g. sports teams, choir, Epro 8 etc.
- Royal blue polo shirt - short sleeve with the school logo
- Navy shorts/ skort/ trackpants. Canterbury navy blue shorts are acceptable as well.
- School Fleece or Jacket (with logo).
- Gingham School Dress.
- Navy tights - optional and worn under gingham tunic or skort.
- Navy or white ankle socks.
- Navy merino/ polyprop/ thermal - only to be worn for extra warmth under the shirt.
- Navy Blue School Logo Beanie
- Jewellery -plain studded earrings or a wrist watch.
- Nail Polish is not permitted.
- A Taonga is appropriate as long as it is tucked inside the shirt.
- There is no specific uniform shoe. We do however expect children to wear shoes which are practical for a range of experiences including physical education.
- For health and safety reasons (head lice etc), all hair longer than shoulder length is to be tied back with a black or a navy hair tie. Only navy or black headbands are to be worn. Any other hair embellishments are not accepted, e.g. large bows.
- Performance Shirt - available from the uniform shop. (Not to be worn as a daily uniform item)
- Navy Shorts, netball skirts, cricket white pants - vary for each sport so please check on the sports website.
- Sunhats or Team Caps
- Footwear is to be practical and suitable for school activities. There is non specific uniform shoe.
- Wide-brimmed uniform hat is compulsory for Terms 1 and 4.