All students wear a school uniform at our school. Please name all clothing clearly.
- Royal blue polo shirt - short sleeve with the school logo
- Royal blue performance shirt
- Navy shorts/ skort/ trackpants. Canterbury navy blue shorts are acceptable as well.
- School Fleece or Jacket (with logo).
- Gingham School Dress.
- Navy tights - optional and worn under gingham tunic or skort.
- Navy or white ankle socks.
- Navy merino/ polyprop/ thermal - only to be worn for extra warmth under the shirt.
- Navy Blue School Logo Beanie
- Jewellery -plain studded earrings or a wrist watch.
- Nail Polish is not permitted.
- A Taonga is appropriate as long as it is tucked inside the shirt.
- There is no specific uniform shoe. We do however expect children to wear shoes which are practical for a range of experiences including physical education.
- For health and safety reasons (head lice etc), all hair longer than shoulder length is to be tied back with a black or a navy hair tie. Only navy or black headbands are to be worn. Any other hair embellishments are not accepted, e.g. large bows.
- Performance Shirt - available from the uniform shop. (Not to be worn as a daily uniform item)
- Navy Shorts, netball skirts, cricket white pants - vary for each sport so please check on the sports website.
- Sunhats or Team Caps
- Footwear is to be practical and suitable for school activities. There is non specific uniform shoe.
- Wide-brimmed uniform hat is compulsory for Terms 1 and 4.