Click on the link to view the sports booklet, details about sports our school offers, how to register for these sports, sports uniforms and our school houses School Sport Booklet
Physical Education at HNPS
PE forms a popular part of the weekly curriculum with fitness, skill development and games occurring. A large range of Sports is available after school hours and for inter-school sporting fixtures across all year groups.
Our excellent sports facilities including a hockey turf, netball courts, playing fields, fitness course, cricket nets and an artificial cricket wicket. These facilities are available for use by other community and sporting groups. Book the Turf, courts or field by contacting the office.
Sports Leaders are selected from Year 6 students each year. Physical Activity Leaders (PAL’s) organise lunchtime FMS activities throughout the school.
This year we are trialling an online payment system, this is called Enrolmy. The link to the Enrolmy registration and payment system is on each of the Term 2 sports pages. For example, click Winter Hockey and then at the top left-hand corner of the Winter Hockey page is the registration button that takes to the correct Enrolmy page.
You can register using a mobile phone or iPad/tablet, visit the school website and click on the registration link to the sport you would like to register for this will take you to the correct activity you will be looking for.
I have also created a video to help you with the registration process if you need it.
Instructions for Paying Fees and Registering your child for a sport:
- Click the Registration and Payment button at the top left of the sports info page.
- You are now on the Enrolmy page, check the information and if you are happy select the activity and read the terms and conditions at the bottom.
- Click the add attendees or review booking button (depending on whether it’s your first time using the system or not).
- Then there are some questions to answer, child’s year group and whether you can be a manager or coach. Once you have answered them click progress booking.
- Your child’s book has been placed but to confirm the place in the sport the payment needs to be received in the next 2 hours or your booking will be cancelled. (you will receive an email of your booking and an invoice for payment).
- You can only pay by credit or debit card online.
- Once you have paid you will then need to complete the safety form (which is the enrolment form).
- When the safety form is done you are all completed.
If you would like to use a payment plan or EFTPOS to pay sports fees then please see the HNPS office staff.
School Performance Shirts are available for purchase second hand and new from the school uniform shop. These are worn for all sporting, cultural and academic activities where pupils represent Havelock North Primary.