Click on the link below to view the sports booklet, details about sports our school offers, how to register for these sports, sports uniform and our school houses.
Our HNP Sports coordinator is Olivia Currie. Contact Olivia by email on email@example.com or the school office for any sport enquiries.
We offer a large number of team sports outside of school hours. This is possible thanks to the support of parents, families and friends who give their time to coach and manage the various teams. Please liaise with the Sports Co-ordinator if you can help out.
PE forms a popular part of the weekly curriculum with fitness, skill development and games occurring. A large range of Sports are available after school hours and for interschool sporting fixtures across all year groups.
Our excellent sports facilities including a hockey turf, netball courts, playing fields, fitness course, cricket nets and an artificial cricket wicket. These facilities are available for use by other community and sporting groups. Book the Turf, courts or field by contacting the office.
Sports Leaders are selected from Year 6 students each year. Physical Activity Leaders (PAL’s) organise lunchtime FMS activities throughout the school. From these students, eight House Captains are selected to represent the four Houses – Campbell, Chambers, Duart and Joll. They present the House Shield at the weekly school assembly to the House that has shown the most sporting behaviour and modelled Fair Play in lunchtime games.
This year we are trialing an online payment system. Once you have paid your child's sports fees online you will be emailed the sports registration form to complete.
Instructions for Paying Fees and Registering your child for a sport:
- Click the Pay Fees button at the top left of the sports info page.
- Check the quantity (depending on how many children you are registering for that) and click add to cart.
- Once you have finished adding all the sports your child or children would like to play (double check your order is correct) click proceed to checkout.
- At checkout you need to type in your details (not your childs) and enter your credit or debit card details.
- Once you have entered all your details click place order.
- You will then receive an email saying your order is being processed and in this email it will have the registration form links for each of the sports you have entered your child or children in. Please complete this/these registration form/s with your child's details then click submit.
- Once I have received your registration form with all the details I need, you will receive another email saying your order has been completed. Then you are all done!!
If you would like to use a payment plan to pay sports fees then please see the HNPS office staff.
School Performance Shirts are available for purchase second hand and new from the school uniform shop. These are worn for all sporting, cultural and academic activities where pupils represent Havelock North Primary.