The school grounds open at 8.15 a.m. School begins at 9.00am and finishes at 3.00pm. The lunch hour is from 12.50 until 1.50 pm.
Any children who arrive at school before 8.15pm are to wait under the veranda of the hall until 8.15pm when a bell will ring to indicate that they can go to their classroom to put their bag away. Children are then encouraged to play outside if the weather is fine.
Please let the class teacher know if you are collecting your child from the classroom during school hours or before 3.00pm.
- 9.00 – 9.55 Learning session 1
- 9.55 – 10.00 Brain food
- 10.00 – 10.50 Learning session 2
- 10.50 – 11.00 Children eat their morning tea while the teacher reads to them
- 11.00 – 11.20 Children have outside time
- 11.20 – 12.50 Learning session 3
- 12.50 – 1.05 Children sit in the lunch area to eat their lunch
- 1.05 – 1.50 Children have outside time
- 1.50 – 3.00 Learning session 4
There are teachers on duty at morning tea and lunch ‘outside time’.